Monday, July 31, 2023

SOFTWARE

 "Microsoft" saw my twitter post where I used function writing[] and hence said it is write() they are using. So what is it you want—me following the computer program? My programming is Altar platform and those who have followed my post know I take a lot of inspiration from what I see God doing or the revelations He gives me. God is the pioneer of programming.


PROCESS: 

  • A particular course of action intended to achieve a result e.g performance of mathematical and logical operations on data according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required.

PROCESSOR

  • A program that shows you what you are doing i.a that! which takes a particular course of action e.g taking statistical data on fuel price questioners in Nigeria then performing mathematical calculations on the  relationship between fuel price & failure of administrative setup  and  performing logical operations on expected outcome.

FUNCTION

  • What something does or is used for

COMMAND

  • An order/instruction to do something.


doer = function doing[] {} //semantics

writer = function write()

Question: 

wrirte isCommand(false | true)

write isFunction(false | true)


My programming uses English & Mathematics basically. However when writing programs; you find it's not always easy finding words to chose because English is not strict in definition of words. You have words that have conflicts in first and second/subsequent definitions even direct opposition to meanings an hence one reason for need of {A I} dictionary.  So when writing programs we have "as a" GENERAL RULE & EXCEPTIONS. 


doer = function doing[] //*general rule

performer = function performing[]

performing isProper-name(false | true)

performer = function performance[]

performance isProper-name(false | true)


inspiration:

Leviticus 2:

 13 Season all your grain offerings with salt. Do not leave the SALT of the COVENANT of your GOD out of your grain offerings; add salt to all your offerings.


command = salt i.a "add salt" 

command = addthis!

!(salt)

process-name: saltation

process = saltation.

salter = function salting[] {

               salt = function ?[] {}

               accomplish salted

}


meditation:


Salted__÷8@Cf©¨':zŸ pêW>l8icõƒ÷w´nyœuGl²Mš¸û=IôÄ߲˄™WXãŠxøŽ£[ûTœ€èpÞÛÒ÷JãËäë 5Fe;0Y,–Í„˜asÒš¹çµ¨W%J.>9-˜¾AmS똩¾q¹



processor = function processing[] {

 /*processor is a program that shows you what you are doing*/

}

command = process

process-name: sex0cution

process = sex0cution


Powered-by: Gary ("Gary is anointing"—God)

I saved two files with the name "Gost script" in the same folder so obviously they cannot be exactly alike. While I was working on function AngelsOnAssignment closing the file; I saw a manifestation. One of the gost script. Then it occurred to me; Angelic function scripts are also gost scripts. The question: will such a program be more than aesthetics?


function divine_intervention[] A{

    if (Alarm) then { 

    NoTechinicalSolution = DivineInterventionRequest

}

Such a program needs to be powered-by: Gary. An example: God once brought me into a plane in visions to see what pilot is doing to kill me. 


The aeroplane; jetliner was on takeoff mode and the pilot continued to up the nose to a dangerous inclination because he wanted to stall the plane to crash. To the plane, I gave the command: "stay airborne" and thus, the pilot flew back and landed. I was in the passenger cabin and not the cockpit. The passengers were terrified while removing their luggages in hast. They had no desire to fly again.


There was a comment I made. somebody saw it and I was shown a video of a crash landing. The Alarm system was using me. God said; that is why nobody died in the crash landing. There is now in place a global consequence to nonpayment for all I did for people, organizations, nations...etc...




No comments: