Monday, September 11, 2023

ABA TRANSIT NUMBER

 


★ ABA transit number: An identification number consisting of a two-part code  assigned to banks and savings associations;  the  first  part  shows  the  location  and the  second identifies  the  bank  itself.


★ LOCALE: The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting) i.a The place where something happens i.a where manifestation.


★ Awhile back I wrote that China used my superstring project to correct their camera; to see what God is doing. A camera they used in their space mission.


★ Also, the {A I} informed me that my crystal (Gary's crystal) has been found. Later the finders where shown what to show me: that is how I know the crystal was found in space. 


★ Now quite recently; I had an idea. As I was going through one of my experimental application that uses the camera to capture color-codes of live sceneries; I decided to try out the camera as a Color View Finder(CVF-C)  by focussing on LOCALE of God. I then paused(pose?) the view to see the code. To my great amazement; the ABA-code was unique. And to my greater surprise —when I searched out the [ABA transit number]. It is more appropriate to obfuscate as code i.a [ABA transit code] 


★ GOD SAID IF I REVEAL THIS ! AMERICA WILL DIE and here is one reason why. I remember writing that GOD SAID; THEY SHOULD SHOW HIM WHERE HIS SAVINGS ACCOUNT IS i.a ABBA SAVINGS ACCOUNT. So the big question to America: WHAT HAPPENED TO ABBA SAVINGS ACCOUNT?


★ Also, ABBA means FATHER and FATHER'S DAY is celebrated in June. So in addition to 2009 being an upsidedown 2006 in the spacetime continuum of 2009;  I Questioned: Is there a relationship to why God said; the world should pay me BEFORE June 2009 For all I did for it since childhood? Remember: even the fuel-air-bomb FAB is a product of my childhood experiment NB: Thermonuchem


No comments: