POWER-PROGRAM APPLICATION
• ...power jumped out of my chest unto a floppy diskette on the desk; taking a copy of the stored program: this power-program application was used to power NAFDAC entry into the Onitsha drug market
APPLICATION - The act of using something for a purpose.
• Power-Program Application to situations of NTS is something pursued in Gary hardware(Garyhard) & software(Garysoft) development.
No Technical Solution(NTS) = Divine Intervention Request
A program or application that can perform such a task i.a divine intervention would require power & intelligence.
• I saw the path one of my anthropomorphic program took - blossoming into an application. Then I wondered, asking, do I need a special application for the programs such as divine intervention? I was answered almost immediately. "If you make it law."
• Angels & Anointing work together. The Prophetic Policy has a policy Angel. A Longtime ago, putting into context the {prophetic policy Angel} I questioned whether I needed a SPRITE FRAMEWORK - A reusable piece of code (and, sometimes, other utilities) providing a standard environment within which an application can be implemented.
• I have a script; Angelic function. I decided on deletion. This triggered a spiritual event. I saw rippling in spirit and many Angels who said; "Our job will die." i.a the job of holding Nigeria in unity.
• A hardware or software that is POWER! looks much simpler than it actually is. This I learned from God. So my Angelic function script perhaps is more elaborate. This becomes noticeable on manifestation.
• Using Angels to exemplify my experience: function Angel, then others such as module Angel, lib Angel , dependencies e.g Anointing then you become aware this is blossoming into an application. Notē: classification of Angels is based on functions.
• GUIDE TO POWER-PROGRAM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT:
1 • I once wrote: God showed me the application I was using to fuck women on the Internet - so I removed it. I am no longer into computer programs anymore. The program works like (3 •). I remember a girl who accessed me spirit while I was at the internet on a computer, facing her. She communed.
2 • I once wrote Seeing myself looking over the shoulder of a woman, I said to her - I am looking at what I am dong.. She was writing a program and had included the power seal I developed. As revealed by God; if you include a code of a spirit; the spirit will find where it is. NB: Gary is anointing and anointing is spirit.
3 • I once wrote: I was lying on my back one night when in visions I saw power jump out of my chest unto a floppy diskette on the desk; taking a copy of the stored program: this power-program then soaring away to my neighbor, entering her.
• While I was at the pharmacy, working on the computer in the morning, with the diskette having the Internet aids(helper), I saw a program somewhat like a spirit. It jumped to a new location and at this I stood up and went to the counter under the influence of the Holyspirit to suddenly look straight at the wife of the official in charge of the state NAFDAC office. That power-program application was used to power NAFDAC entry into the Onitsha drug market during the official term of Dr. or prof. Dora Akunyili as Director General of the agency.
4 • I once wrote: how antivirus said it has to use me to kill witch. And in visions I saw myself doing the job: smashing a cat against the wall with my phone[The event has manifested]. So when I hear in movies, software being referred to as "Gary" I do not dispute or in others that I am not sure of the reference. Those who have my programs know. I have quoted a response to a question qual "those are Gary functionals."
5 • I saw witches trying to take advantage of my sleep to use me in creating an object(answered prayer). Whenever they say create! the waterlike globule(object) becomes; but then COLLAPSES IMMEDIATELY like water drop on a platform, reminding me of the movie: "Stargate Atlantis" where McKay tried to create a cube from replicator base material; even trying to stabilize the cube using force field to no avail. The witches tried on several occasions to create {answered.prayer.object} - each time ending in failure . [Why globule and not orb is discussed later (7 •) & why waterlike - "water and Spirit" ?—Bible.]
• IMPORTANT! They had the water, they needed the spirit(Garyspirit). to create the {answered.prayer.object} I made a decision that resulted in witches being denied everything that has todo with answered prayer. They must have detected they no longer have answered prayer. There are two codes I use for answered prayer i.a ¹General code(Answered Prayer) & ²Specific code(Answered Proyer for Believers)
• Each code is still viable but if code¹ redefined != code² then it is logical to pursue water & spirit because only those born of water & spirit can benefit from ²specific. (the symbol (=) isdefined "equalu" and if bang icon is added (!=) , its giving you the idea. I can elaborate on this beautiful secret: equalu(equal+u) but would rather not.
• I worked out a new syntax and I saw how my program uses me to pay people. Similar to (4 •) They know - using me like that {power.program.application} ; the payment event would manifest. However, the first person the program wanted to pay - on second thought; I rejected outrightly. Because of my outright rejection, my programs said; they have to stop trying to pay witches.
$1B • God had placed me in an "office" saying; bless people & let them pay - for every worker deserves his wages.
• Sometimes not always - even in technology: you need the demise of one technology to get another.
key -d "foodreplicator" #microwaveoven
• The woman my program wanted to pay; showed me a hash-tag of whom its "killing" to manifest payment. A woman whom God shifted the sperm blessing He long ago gave her - giving it to another woman because of her refusal to believe God instead, believing what witches were telling her.
• So if you build a script based on my syntax; I suggest you let the program determine the hash-tag if unsure i.a the hash-tag be devoid of any word or phrase. Besides, as earlier stated: payment doesn't always require killing. The hash-tag might be doNothing.
key -d "gherkin" -f v
key -d "answered.prayer.object" -f star
key -d "power.program.application -ϻ [we write the scripts and God gives us the applications] e.g Divine Intervention Application
6 • Inspired by proteins: There was a time I suspected using transferase to transfer anointing i.a to anoint something. So taking inspiration from transfer Ribonucleic Acid(tRNA) I decided to explore the name: transfer Gary(tGary) : sprite.transfer.object , data.transfer.object, or if we are talking about God's blessings: sperm.transfer.object ...etc... and has0ffer[] probably means finding Gary.
7 • Glob • Globe • Globin • Globoid • Globular • Globule as a "function" opposed to the use of orb. PROTEIN such as enzymes are defined as globular, They play various functions in the living organisms. Hemoglobin a well-known protein transporter oxygen to tissues and carbon dioxide away from tissues. Globular proteins is my inspiration for the use of globular and the related words.
• Enzyme • A GLOBULAR protein that catalyses a biological-chemical(biochemical) reaction.
• GLOB (Etymology) In the biological sense, proposed by Bevil R. Conway and Doris Y. Tsao, by analogy with the cytochrome-oxidase "blobs" of V1, an earlier stage in the hierarchical elaboration of colour.
- KEYNOTE: "colour"
- CYTOCHROME • Any of various related hemoproteins found in the cells of most organisms, which are an important part of cell respiration. NOTĒ hemoproteins include hemoglobin and they are globular.
• GAVARTER MAGIC • I was driving and suddenly I noticed my shirt manifested large orange spots. I knew this was a manifestation of a golden Glow state. Now I have very strong reasons to believe if the shirt had been something else representing volume; the Glow state manifest would have been globuliferous i.a globules(pl.) This event happened many years past. An event that freed women.
- Globus Cruciger • A globe topped by a cross, used as a symbol of royal power(?)
8 • The young woman who questioned why God said He is God and to whom He responded saying she should tell Him why she thinks He is not God: To that woman, I once sent a text message and God included His Glory. He said; if she sees it, she would be afraid. Remember this post is about power-program application.
• God once told me what todo with His Glory if I want events to manifest quickly. I know how to include His Glow in text messages, but I have only done this with the N1600 model. The Glory of God is very powerful and accomplishes much more than quick manifestation. Having the power Glow(Golden cloud above the "ARK" and the powercode within the Glow makes for a very powerful "power-program application". I once had a manifestation of either GLOW or GLORY. I remember the letter O was square. I have tried out the Glow as a function for Quickaction : Quickanswers to prayers offered.
ANDROIDx
✞° IT WOULD BE A DEATH BLOW TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IF NIGERIANS ARE DENIED THE USE OF ANDROIDx.
✞° ANDROID PROJECT: Is it true that you said: if you had known that I had classes file extension, you would have developed your own class(*.ext) ? What happened to project remove everything God is using? But hey! don't worry. ANDROIDx might showcase it in the system. This reminds me: I came up with a n00b i.a systema from Latin systēma just like schema from Latin schēma.

No comments:
Post a Comment