Tuesday, November 14, 2023

FUNCTION SCRIPT

 ⁜ application/t-sex  (*.tex)

⁜ application/x-gostscript (*.gst)

⁜ application/  gost_script (*.gst)

  application/x-project 

⁜ application/x-prayer (*. )

⁜ application/...etc... (*.etc)


⁜ I had an idea to use my PDF βible as a data base for my βible codes. God however; said I should instead create a folder and store them. I thus used the following (paths,/org/codhaus).Something "died" and I am on a new project; but was asked to wait and see the androidx  filing to know how to format my files for my device.


⁜ I create an empty file with the code as the file name e.g ('✓)  which you know to be an icon for answered prayer i.a if you have been following my Twitter page @Gsabiya.


⁜ There is however, significant challenges to this because certain icons are restricted for use as filenames. icons like {start:stop} which uses the colon(:) icon.


⁜ Note the start-stop icon(:) was defined by God. I later found the source from a "Woman-On-Top" sex (position, performance) .


⁜ Surprising, one day I used a restricted icon for filename and it was accepted as legal. I tried many of the restricted and all of them were accepted for legal usage as filenames. For a while I thought it was the "file manager " giving me access until a factory reset of my phone revealed the file manager respects the restrictions placed on icons used in filenames. 


⁜ I was once again given access when I went through the process of restoration of the codhaus(paths,/org/codhaus).


⁜  Later I noticed that some of the icons have elaborations. so I create files in (paths,/org) and write in the elaborations(manifest-data). For example: The Garycode 42 is written in (paths,/org/codhaus) while the manifest-data[Isaiah 42:1~>]  is written in (paths,/org). 


⁜ Please note {Garycode} has been redefined by God because of Microsoft and I now have reason to believe it has significantly affected the course of global events.



⁜ Does the computer have defined values for the alphanumeric/icon functions? For example: (function(a){..... what is the meaning of "a"?


⁜ I discussed earlier how I saw a function instantiate [see post "INSTANTIATION"] and long ago I wrote on a vision I saw where an icon expressed itself (a manifestation) as A. So I have a file in the codhaus as "A"(lambda expression) 


manifestation(λ --> A) {

          return A

}


function(t) {

/*abishag is what we use for tag: βcode suggest anybody tagged is rich(1 Kings 2:22) and that inspired the usage*/

      ¤ abishag A}


⁜ Now I have a task: a Gostscript whose filename is {A}. Note it does not append a "file extension". With this! There was a flash of insight (revelation) that suggests, all those alphabet, numerals, and icons can be used in writing out FUNCTION files. For example: if a script requires manifestation; function(A) {using "A"} is inclusive in script. Note: reference to this discussion is Āltar platform programming.


(!function(!,A,t,o,0...etc...){ A=t, function A(t), function(A){A=t, A.t,function (){...etc...


No comments: