Sunday, November 26, 2023

MANIFESTED FILES

 ⳩ (graphical user interface) A CURSOR is an indicator, often a blinking line or bar, (an icon) indicating where the next INSERTION or other edit will take place. However, when it comes to writing; the handwriting icon is aesthetic. And who knows: in the process we might one day actually get a seminal(pink) manifestation i.a Get: t._WRITING_ON_THE_WALL_✍


⳩ TempleRunOz : type 5 lines.

_ __ ___ ✍

⳩ That is how I see it in the vision spectrum. With each speed value; the command to type 5 lines is issued. The outcome of this research is best known to the program development team. I hope androidx will do a better work with the software.


⳩ It is very important to know how processing speeds affect the outcome of results: even in military grade software —you wouldn't want to miss a "heartbeat". Remember: my processor uses the HEARTENED DEVICE (see topic by that name) pacemaker / pace functioning as "clockwork"  and especially now valuable since TIME NO LONGER EXIST.




★ t._WRITING_ON_THE_WALL_✍



★ t.LordOfHost(Father, son) A{

// crn: creation

    crn._WORSHIP_THE_LORD_OF_HOST

    accomplish} : selah!


𝅘𝅥𝅯 Hebrew: סלה

Transliteration: selâh

Pronunciation: seh'-law

Definition: From H5541; suspension (of {music}) that {is} pause: - Selah.



⳩ I once wrote about "Fulani" clothing design on Facebook and in the post "HEALER"; I stated that, they always find something God is using "if not'" people will not see wealth with what they show them. And they don't tell healers that it is God(His medicine) they use for cure. Also, long ago, I commented on Facebook that God said; spirits are always looking for what to use. 



⳩ I have some eventful manifest files which I listed such as:-


★ answers-manifest (AnswersManifest.xml) from Afghanistan invasion.


★ answers-manifest (update posted on my TWITTER PAGE)


★ answers-6-manifest (also posted on my TWITTER PAGE).


⳩ When I saw a vision of 26 touchdown; and traced it to Elon's space program; I disagreed that they should have my answered prayer. Then—I later decided to add the manifest to my list.


★ 26-touchdown-manifest (code Acts 1:11-“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”)


⳩ QUESTION: What do you think inspired the Apollo style moon landing that "Blue origin" & now Elon Musk are using? A protocol that began way back in history when man had the idea of moon landings.


No comments: